1. ALL ACCOUNTS ARE DUE IN FULL THE 10TH OF EACH MONTH FOLLOWING THE BILLING DATE. Our regular billing date is the 25th day of each calendar month. This is not a revolving credit plan-no minimum payments are allowed.
2. A Finance Charge is imposed on any balance that has been billed and not paid by the 15th of the month. The current Finance Charge is 1.33 percent per month of the outstanding balance. This is a current Annual Percentage Rate of 16 percent which is subject to change periodically by the Nebraska Secretary of State. All finance charges and fees are computed on the unpaid balance of the account as of the 15th of each month. The Minimum Finance Charge is $5.00 per month. A Late Fee of $10.00 will also be assessed if your account is not paid in full by the 15th of each month. This is in addition to the Finance Charge. A $40.00 fee per transaction will be applied for Returned Checks.
3. If legal action becomes necessary, other costs or attorney’s fees may be added to your account. A court of competent jurisdiction would impose these charges.
4. Carhart Lumber Company may seek a security interest on the property where the materials or services purchased were delivered or used. This security interest will be a lien right under the Nebraska Construction Lien Act.
5. Account charging privileges will be suspended on accounts 30 days past due until the past due amount is paid. Repeated late payments or unjustified issues with billing in order to avoid payment in full may result in closing your account.
6. Accounts that have been inactive for more than two years are removed from the credit system. Completion of a new credit application is required to reestablish credit privileges.
7. If you have a problem with your account, please contact the store location where the material or services were purchased. If the problem is not resolved at the store level, please write the General Office at CARHART LUMBER COMPANY, P O BOX 430, WAYNE, NE 68787 or call the Accounts Receivable Manager at 402-375-2110 ext. 355.